Imagine a love so strong that saying hello and goodbye at the same time was worth the sorrow.


February 28, 2012

Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I will love you for a thousand more x infinity.

I miss you so much. I wish that you were here with us. I feel so broken without you. I try so hard to not let my grief of your loss overshadow the beauty of your life. Some days it is really just so overwhelming and all consuming. It is something that I am working so hard on.
I know that you are always with me and I cherish all the little signs that you send to us. I love when you visit my dreams and when you come play with your toys. It really brings me so much comfort.
A few days ago, I had a dream that I let a balloon go to you. =) It was red and heart shaped. <3
One night (recently), I had a dream that you were a little tiger cub with the most beautiful eyes and you ran up to me and love just poured and emanated from you. Later on in the dream, I couldn't see you and was looking around for you. You came up to me and growled at everyone around me, as if you were protecting me from danger. I know this dream means that I may not always see you but you are always there, especially when I need you.
I will have to make another blog entry of all the dreams that I have of you and all of the signs that you send to us. I hope that I have written them all down!! Your mommy is so forgetful.
I love you so much, my sweet baby boy. Come visit me. Love always and forever, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say
    that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your rss
    feed and I hope you write again soon!zobacz to

    Feel free to visit my web site strona www

    ReplyDelete